Sharing and comparing audience intelligence - a powerful tool for cultural organisations to understand their audiences in a relative light.
- Keep track of your audiences: who comes, how often and why?
- Understand trends in the wider marketplace
- Compare and connect wtih similar organisations
- Key maps, facts and figures for confident marketing planning
- Identify areas for growth eg. donor cultivation
- Evidence of success for stakeholders
- Develop partnerships
Use Snapshot to set and measure your Audience Development KPIs:
- Get a clear picture of your current audiences
- Identify and focus on specific audience segments
- Set and monitor targets with measurable evidence of change
- Share and compare results easily
Snapshot is a flexible service that can be adapted to suit any network or organisations, grouped by artform or by region. There are currently two ways of joining:
Snapshot for visual arts, museums and galleries
Snapshot for performing arts
Snapshot data analysis is also useful to non-participating organisations. Reports are available from just £50.
Contact to learn more.
Find out how working with us has helped other organisations in our testimonials.